Imna or Imnah or Jimnah = "right hand"
n pr m
1) the 1st born son of Asher
2) a Levite, descendant of Imnah, who assisted in the reforms of
3) descendants of Imnah, son of Asher
3232 Yimnah yim-naw'
from 3231; prosperity (as betokened by the right hand); Jimnah, the name of two Israelites; also (with the article) of the posterity of one of them: KJV -- Imna, Imnah, Jimnah, Jimnites.
see HEBREW for 03231
Imna = "He will restrain"
1) son of Helem, descendant of Asher, and leader of the tribe of Asher
3234 Yimna` yim-naw'
from 4513; he will restrain; Jimna, an Israelite: -Imna.
see HEBREW for 04513
Ishui or Ishuai or Isui or Jesui = "he resembles me"
1) the 2nd son of Saul by his wife Ahinoam
2) the 3rd son of Asher and founder of the family of Ishuaites
3440 Yishviy yish-vee'
from 7737; level; Jishvi, the name of two Israelites: KJV -- Ishuai, Ishvi, Isui, Jesui.
see HEBREW for 07737
Jesuites = see Jesui "he will justify me"
1) the descendants of Jesui (03440
3441 Yishviy yish-vee'
patronymically from 3440; a Jishvite (collectively) or descendants of Jishvi: KJV -- Jesuites.
see HEBREW for 03440