Shamma = "desert"
1) an Asherite, son of Zophar
8037 Shamma' sham-maw'
from 8074; desolation; Shamma, an Israelite: KJV -- Shamma.
see HEBREW for 08074
Shammah = "astonishment"
1) son of Reuel, grandson of Esau, and a chief of Edom
2) the 3rd son of Jesse and a brother of David
3) son of Agee the Hararite and one of the 30 of David's mighty warriors
4) the Harodite, one of the 30 of David's mighty warriors
5) another Hararite, one of the 30 of David's mighty warriors
8048 Shammah sham-maw'
the same as 8047; Shammah, the name of an Edomite and four Israelites: KJV -- Shammah.
see HEBREW for 08047
Shama = "obedient"
1) son of Hotham the Aroerite, brother of Jeiel, both listed as
mighty warriors of David
8091 Shama` shaw-maw'
from 8085; obedient; Shama, an Israelite: KJV -- Shama.
see HEBREW for 08085