|Asal Mula||:||from 02603|
|Jenis Kata||:||n pr m (noun proper masculine)|
|Dalam Ibrani||:||ynnx 10, ynnxl 1|
|Dalam TB||:||Hanani 11|
|Dalam AV||:||Hanani 11|
Hanani = "gracious"
1) one of the sons of Heman, a chief musician of David, and head of
the 18th course of the service
2) a seer who rebuked Asa, king of Judah, and was imprisoned
2a) maybe, father of Jehu the seer who testified against Baasha
3) one of the priests who in the time of Ezra took a foreign wife
4) brother of Nehemiah whom Nehemiah appointed governor of Jerusalem
5) another priest who was the chief musician under Nehemiah
from 2603; gracious; Chanani, the name of six Israelites: KJV -- Hanani.
see HEBREW for 02603
|:||Hanani (TB, BIS, TL, FAYH)|