|Asal Mula||:||from 02603|
|Jenis Kata||:||n pr m (noun proper masculine)|
|Dalam Ibrani||:||Nnx 9, Nnxw 3|
|Dalam TB||:||Hanan 12|
|Dalam AV||:||Hanan 12|
Canan or Hanan = "he is merciful"
1) one of the chief people of the tribe of Benjamin
2) last of the 6 sons of Azel, a descendant of Saul
3) son of Maachah, one of David's mighty warriors
4) father of some sons who returned from exile with Zerubbabel
5) one of the Levites who assisted Ezra in his public exposition of
6) one of the heads of the people who also sealed the covenant with
7) another of the chief laymen who also sealed the covenant with
8) son of Zaccur, grandson of Mattaniah whom Nehemiah made one of the
storekeepers of the provisions collected as tithes. Same as 5 ?
9) son of Igdaliah
from 2603; favor; Chanan, the name of seven Israelites: KJV -- Canan.
see HEBREW for 02603
|:||Hanan (TB, BIS, TL, FAYH)|