Zabud = "given"
1) a priest, son of Nathan, who held the post of 'king's friend' to
2071 Zabuwd zaw-bood'
from 2064; given, Zabud, an Israelite: KJV -- Zabud.
see HEBREW for 02064
Zaccur or Zacchur = "mindful"
1) father of Shammua, the Reubenite spy
2) a Simeonite of the family of Mishma
3) a Merarite Levite, son of Jaaziah
4) son of Asaph the singer
5) the son of Imri who assisted Nehemiah in rebuilding the wall
6) a Levite, or family of Levites, who signed the covenant with Nehemiah
7) a Levite whose son or descendant Hanan was one of the treasurers
over the treasuries appointed by Nehemiah
2139 Zakkuwr zaw-koor'
from 2142; mindful; Zakkur, the name of seven Israelites: KJV -- Zaccur, Zacchur.
see HEBREW for 02142