Binnui = "built up"
1) an exile returnee with Zerubbabel, son of Henadad, who assisted at
the reparation of the wall of Jerusalem, under Nehemiah
2) a Levite in time of Ezra, father of Noadiah
3) another Levite in time of Ezra, who took a foreign wife
4) still another Levite in time of Ezra, who took a foreign wife
1131 Binnuwy bin-noo'-ee
from 1129; built up; Binnui, an Israelite: KJV -- Binnui.
see HEBREW for 01129
Bavai = "my goings"
1) a rebuilder of Jerusalem's walls in Nehemiah's time
942 Bavvay bav-vah'ee
probably of Persian origin; Bavvai, an Israelite: KJV -- Bavai.