Azmaveth = "strong unto death"
n pr m
1) one of David's mighty warriors
2) a descendant of Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan and grandson of
3) a Benjamite, father of Jeziel and Pelet who were two of David's
men who joined him at Ziklag
4) overseer of the royal treasures in the reign of David
n pr loc
5) a place in Benjamin; also 'Beth-azmeveth'
5820 `Azmaveth az-maw'-veth
from 5794 and 4194; strong one of death; Azmaveth, the name of three Israelites and of a place in Palestine: KJV -- Azmaveth. See also 1041.
see HEBREW for 05794
see HEBREW for 04194
see HEBREW for 01041