|Asal Mula||:||the same as 02225, Greek 2196 Zara|
|Jenis Kata||:||n pr m (noun proper masculine)|
|Dalam Ibrani||:||xrz 17, xrzw 2, xrzl 2|
|Dalam TB||:||Zerah 21|
|Dalam AV||:||Zerah 20, Zarah 1|
Zerah or Zarah = "rising"
1) a son of Reuel and grandson of Esau, one of the dukes of the Edomites
2) twin brother of Pharez, sons of Judah and Tamar; descendants are
called Zarhites, Ezrahites, and Izrahites
3) son of Simeon; also called 'Zohar'
4) a Gershonite Levite, son of Iddo of Adaiah
5) the Ethiopian or Cushite, invader of Judah in the reign of Asa who
defeated the invaders; probably the same as the Egyptian king
Usarken I, second king of the Egyptian 22nd dynasty or perhaps more
probably Usarken II, his 2nd successor
6) another Edomite leader; possibly same as 1
the same as 2225; Zerach, the name of three Israelites, also of an Idumaean and an Ethiopian prince: KJV -- Zarah, Zerah.
see HEBREW for 02225
|:||bani Zerah (FAYH) |
kaum Zerah (FAYH)
Zerah (TB, BIS, TL)
Zerahya (TB, BIS, TL)