|Asal Mula||:||from 02167|
|Dalam Ibrani||:||yrmz 13, yrmzw 2|
|Dalam TB||:||Zimri 15|
|Dalam AV||:||Zimri 15|
Zimri = "my music"
n pr m
1) the son of Salu, a Simeonite chieftain, slain by Phinehas with the
Midianitish princess Cozbi
2) 5th king of the northern kingdom, murderer of the king, Elah, who
reigned for 7 days before he killed himself by setting the palace
on fire and was replaced by the general of the army, Omri
3) one of the five sons of Zerah and grandson of Judah
4) son of Jehoadah and descendant of Saul
5) an obscure name mentioned in connection with 'the mingled people'
in Jeremiah; may be same as 'Zimran'
from 2167; musical; Zimri, the name of five Israelites, and of an Arabian tribe: KJV -- Zimri.
see HEBREW for 02167
|:||Zimri (TB, BIS, TL, FAYH)|