- Jesus Taken to the High Priest (Matius 26:57; Markus 14:53; Lukas 22:54; Yohanes 18:13;18:24)
- Following from Behind (Matius 26:58; Markus 14:54; Lukas 22:54; Yohanes 18:15)
- Tried by the Council (Matius 26:59-66;27:1; Markus 14:55-64;15:1; Lukas 22:66-71; Yohanes 18:19-23)
- Christ in Glory (Matius 26:64; Markus 14:62; Lukas 22:69; Kisah Para Rasul 7:56)
- The Mocking (Matius 26:67; Matius 27:27-31; Markus 14:65;15:16-20; Lukas 22:63-65;23:11; Yohanes 19:2)
(118 Gambar) Topik Terkait: Christ Elevated ; The Return and the Judgment | Nama Terkait: Kristus | Pasal Terkait: Matius 26 ; Markus 14 ; Lukas 22 ; Kisah Para Rasul 7
As it is sometimes difficult to decide whether a picture depicts the mocking before the Sanhedrin, the one in which Herod takes part, or the one executed at Pilate's, all passion pictures of the mocking of Christ will be connected to the current heading sorting under both "Before the Sanhedrin", "Before Herod", and "Before Pilate". According to the accounts of the evangelists, the first scene (before the Sanhedrin) includes spitting, beating, covering of the face, and mockery, whereas the scene at Pilate's also contains the elements of the robe, the crown of thorns, and the staff. The mockery by Pilate's soldiers is not mentioned by Luke, but he connects a similar scene, including the element of the robe, to the Herod questioning.