Dalam versi-versi Alkitab:
Baana or Baanah = "in the affliction"
1) the son of Ahilud, Solomon's commissariat officer in Jezreel and
the north of the Jordan valley
2) another of Solomon's officers
3) father of Zadok who assisted in rebuilding the wall of Jerusalem
1195 Ba`ana' bah-an-aw'
the same as 1196; Banana, the name of four Israelite: KJV -- Baana, Baanah.
see HEBREW for 01196
Baana or Baanah = "in affliction"
1) a Benjamite, son Rimmon, who with his brother Rechab murdered
Ish-bosheth. For this, killed by David, mutilated bodies hung up
over the pool at Hebron
2) a Netophathite, father of Heleb or Heled, one of David's mighty warriors
3) the head of a family of exiles returning with Zerubbabel
4) a chief of the people
1196 Ba`anah bah-an-aw'
from a derivative of 6031 with prepositional prefix; in affliction: KJV -- Baanah, the name of four Israelites: KJV -- Baanah.
see HEBREW for 06031