TB NETBible YUN-IBR Ref. Silang Nama Judul Artikel Himne PEDIA MEDIA Gambar Audio Audio Suku Alkitab Kuno ITL - draft
- The Women at the Tomb (Matius 28:1;28:5-8; Markus 16:1-8; Lukas 24:1-8; Yohanes 20:1)
- Earthquake and Resurrection (Matius 28:2-4; 1 Korintus 15:4)
- Appearing to the Women (Matius 28:9)
- The Report of the Guards (Matius 28:11-15)
- The Great Commission (Matius 28:16-20; Markus 16:15-18; Lukas 24:44-49; Yohanes 20:21-23)
- Going to All People (Matius 28:18-20; Markus 16:15-18;16:20; Lukas 24:44-49; Yohanes 20:21-23)
In artwork depicting Christ rising from the tomb, the women are sometimes shown approaching in the background. Such artwork is not always connected to the current heading.
(140 Gambar) Topik Terkait: Earthquake and Resurrection | Pasal Terkait: Matius 28 ; Markus 16 ; Lukas 24 ; Yohanes 20
The Bible does not tell us about the actual resurrection, but about the signs accompanying it. The stone is not removed to let Jesus out, but to show the empty tomb. Anyway, pictures of the resurrection represented by the links below, are mostly connected with the earthquake. This is the traditional way to treat the subject in art.
(7 Gambar) Topik Terkait: Appearing to Mary Magdalene | Nama Terkait: Magdalena ; Maria | Pasal Terkait: Matius 28
Same day he appears to the women, The
(2 Gambar) Pasal Terkait: Matius 28
(13 Gambar) Topik Terkait: Appearing to the Eleven ; Going to All People | Pasal Terkait: Matius 28 ; Markus 16 ; Lukas 24 ; Yohanes 20